Our People & Culture
Mindfulness and Kindness meditation online for staff
As part of the Meditation Based Wellness and Compassion (MWAC) programme which was rolled out by NSW Health to promote staff health and well being, the following meditations are continuing to be offered online every Tuesday at 1pm, by Shehzi Yusaf, Clinical Psychologist
Session access is via the following link: https://conference.meet.health.nsw.gov.au/webapp/conference/4369369?callType=video
1. Copy and Paste the above link in Google Chrome web browser.
2. If the link does not open automatically, you will be directed to eHealth NSW Conferencing page.
3. At the eHealth NSW Conferencing page, the person or conference to call is 4369369. Add your name and you will be redirected through to this conference.
4. Click Join. Guests/Attendees do not require a PIN.
5. Video Conference requires a PC/laptop/tablet or smartphone with a mic/speaker
01 December - Kindness Meditation
08 December - Mindfulness Meditation
15 December - Kindness Meditation
Please note all sessions start at 1.00 pm for about 30 mins
Contact for more information:
Submitted by Shehzi Yusaf