EOI - Early Childhood Teacher
Three Years Trained Teacher/Four Years Trained Teacher
Temporary Full Time (Up to 12 months)
Mount Druitt Hospital Child Care Centre
This Expression of Interest is open to current casual, temporary and permanent staff of WSLHD.
The Early Childhood Teacher works collaboratively with the Educational Leader other educators and families to design and deliver a high quality education and care program for children aged 0-6 years in a play based learning environment.
1. An early childhood teacher qualification which meets the criteria defined in Children’s Services Education and Care Services National Regulation 2011.
2. Current Teacher Accreditation (NESA)
3. Sound knowledge of child development and developmentally appropriate practice
4. Demonstrated ability to develop educational programs for children in reference to the Early Years Learning Framework
5. Ability to support and guide colleagues with child development assessment, planning and documentation
6. Approved child protection qualification (Statement of Attainment)
7. Current first aid and emergency anaphylaxis and asthma qualifications/training
8. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
Closing Date: 27 August 2020
Contact for more information
(02) 9881 1929
Recruitment Services – Melanie Whiticker